Sabot Loaded

Commander's Periscope......From The Right Side......The views expressed here DO NOT represent the US Military and some of the views belong strictly to my wife. Enough said!

10.30.2006

As I was working my way through some of the blogs, I found an interesting story.

Unfortunately it seems the "I happened to see this" type of events are more heart wrenching than some huge protest. In this situation, just an idiot with a marker did the damage. But, it does show the way anti-Soldier people act. You don't see pro-Soldier people writing hatred on houses or memorials.

I just hope someday that I can catch someone doing something like this. On the other hand, I do have a wife and kids to support, maybe that wouldn't be so good after all.

You can see the story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home