Sabot Loaded

Commander's Periscope......From The Right Side......The views expressed here DO NOT represent the US Military and some of the views belong strictly to my wife. Enough said!

10.31.2006

On my womanly 'Right Wing' soapbox

I must be a 'Republican Hack' and a 'Right Wing Nut' ~ because I take total offense to (mispoken or not) Kerry's comment about U.S. troops 'stuck in Iraq'.

Sen. Kerry, if you were curious about the view of this military spouse, now you have it! An apology will not be good enough for me and cannot negate the words you have already spoken.

I am sure that my college educated husband (along with the majority of other college educated service members) will not take your comments lightly!

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.” -- John Kerry

1 Comments:

At 13:42, Blogger Flag Gazer said...

I'm so angry that I can not even be civil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home