Sabot Loaded

Commander's Periscope......From The Right Side......The views expressed here DO NOT represent the US Military and some of the views belong strictly to my wife. Enough said!

12.14.2006

Keep looking...

Ok folks, we're almost back to it. We had to do that little task called a PCS, and what fun it has been.

Some of our postings s in the near future will most likely be about the crap all military families go through during a move, but I like to single people out too. Oh, it's coming!

By the way, you military folks ask your transpo and finance people if DLA is supposed to be used to pay for your ON POST housing up front when you arrive at a new duty station. Forgive me, but I thought BAH was supposed to cover that. We had to give a check for the rest of the month (from the 11th to the 31st) just to move in to on post housing (on the 11th). Gotta love privatization. I'm getting ahead of myself, I'll (actually, probably my wife more so) write more later.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 01:29, Blogger Coach Mark said...

And all the things you needed are actually in the crates and boxes on the moving vans which the military will graciously deliver about the time of your next PCS...(LOL)

I hope it all went well. good to see your back up and running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home