Sabot Loaded

Commander's Periscope......From The Right Side......The views expressed here DO NOT represent the US Military and some of the views belong strictly to my wife. Enough said!

12.30.2006

My two cent worth..........

To remind yourself of why he is now dead..........Obituary: Saddam Hussein, 1937-2006

Some say that his death by hanging does nothing to make them feel better, that is does nothing at all. I realize that it will likely bring a surge in violence among the crazies and I realize that it might not make some people feel better.

I, on the other hand, feel much better. He got what he deserved, although it could have been carried out in a manner closer to what he inflicted upon others.

I firmly believe in and eye for an eye. When the proof is there and the crime is horrid, it is justified.

It likely makes many Iraqi citizens feel better that he is gone and for those families that his evil hand touched, they likely are jumping for joy.

His death will not bring back our friends that have lost their lives fighting in Iraq, but his death and the death of others like him make me feel a little better when I look at our friends' families that are now left behind.

My rambling thoughts may not make any sense to you, but they make sense to me and their are likely others out there that feel the same way that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home