Sabot Loaded

Commander's Periscope......From The Right Side......The views expressed here DO NOT represent the US Military and some of the views belong strictly to my wife. Enough said!

10.31.2006

More of my soapbox comments

In relation to my previous post, Sen. Kerry has now said that he will apologize to no one and he seemingly only danced around his nasty comment from last night.

I did not misunderstand his comments and I did not take them out of context. He refuses to answer to his previously made comment and accuses the GOP of dancing around and shifting topics. A mirror might serve him well at this moment.

No one in my military household has respect for his words. He is indeed a Veteran and the fact that he insulted our current and future service members makes his status all the more disgusting. It is a flat out fact that he insulted our service members, my husband, our family and the families of our friends that gave their lives and limbs in OIF and OEF.

I will NOT forget his comments, ever!

You can read a much better take on the situation here and see other eye opening things here.

1 Comments:

At 23:49, Blogger Rightwing Guy said...

Kerry has me so livid, how he can even look at himself in the mirror is beyond me. I posted on the subject today myself.

I also invite you to join my most important blogroll - Blogs Against The Darfur Genocide, http://rightwingguymn.blogspot.com/2006/10/blogs-against-darfur-genocide.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home